When it comes to cleaning your home, you no doubt have your own way of doing things. But there are some chores that should always be on your weekly to do list. So what are these cleaning tasks and why shouldn’t you skip them? Well, here at Cleaning North West, we are Preston’s leading domestic and commercial cleaning experts, so weekly domestic cleaning is something we are very familiar with. As a result, we have produced this guide to 3 cleaning tasks for your domestic weekly cleaning schedule.
3 cleaning tasks for your domestic weekly cleaning schedule
So here are the 3 cleaning tasks you should be setting time aside for every week:
- Full kitchen clean- the kitchen is one of the most important rooms int he home to keep clean and hygienic. After all, this is where the majority of your meals will be prepared, and possibly even eaten. While you might wipe down the surfaces every day, a deep kitchen clean should take place every week, which could involve:
- cleaning all the appliances
- scrubbing all work surfaces and cabinets
- cleaning the kitchen sink and taps
- cleaning the kitchen floor
- Full bathroom clean- another place where hygiene is essential to prevent illnesses and germs is the bathroom. Every week you should:
- clean all the bathroom fixtures, including the sink, toilet and shower or bath
- clean the floors
- clean the tiles around the sink or in the shower or bath area
- clean any worksurfaces or cabinets
- Carpet and floor cleaning- vacuuming rugs and carpet, and even soft furnishings is a good idea each week. While you might quickly hoover up crumbs or mess daily, a full clean will involve vacuuming under furniture too, and in all those other hard to reach places.
Here at Cleaning Northwest, we will take care of all these cleaning tasks, and more, as part of our weekly cleaning service. So for professional weekly cleaning from a reliable team, get in touch with Cleaning North West today.