If you are a landlord renting out homes and student accommodation across Preston, you should consider end of tenancy cleaning. But what is this, and how can it make a difference to you? Well, here at Cleaning North West, we are Preston’s leading cleaning specialists, working in offices, shops and domestic settings to provide a thorough and intense professional clean. As a result, we have produced this guide to end of tenancy cleaning for landlords.
End of tenancy cleaning for landlords
End of tenancy cleaning is the cleaning process that could be undertaken after any tenant moves out. For example, part of this cleaning will include:
- thoroughly cleaning all rooms, using the necessary equipment to leave the space sanitary and hygienic, as well as clean and tidy
- cleaning any internal glass and chrome
- cleaning all woodwork including windowsills, skirting boards and door frames, as well as internal doors themselves
- deep cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, removing grease and stains from tiles, floors, walls and fixtures
- cleaning the ceilings throughout the property and removing dust and cobwebs
This is just a sample of some of the cleaning tasks undertaken. As you can tell, this cleaning process will leave your property looking like new. Which means there are a range of advantages to choosing this professional cleaning service.
Advantages of choosing an end of tenancy cleaning service
So why should you choose a professional end of tenancy cleaning service? Well, there are a number of reasons, including:
- saving time and effort- it takes a number of hours to get a lived in home looking,and smelling like new. So if you don’t have the time to invest, hiring a professional, reliable team is a great option.
- impress new tenants- when your new tenants arrive, a clean and tidy property that looks like a blank canvas will seriously impress them. And as a result, they may be more likely to choose your property, than any others they have seen.
For more information or advice, get in touch with the team today, here at Cleaning North West.