Here at Cleaning North West, we are Preston’s leading professional cleaning company. From retail stores and offices, to homes and residential settings, we provide a top quality, effective and reliable range of professional cleaning services. This includes deep cleaning. But what is deep cleaning in a domestic setting? And what does domestic deep cleaning involve? Well, this is our guide to everything you need to know about professional deep cleaning.
Domestic deep cleaning is a thorough, in depth clean of your home or residence. This will include cleaning tasks that do not need to be performed as regularly as others, as well as all of the usual cleaning tasks. For example, as part of a regular clean, we will:
- Thoroughly clean the bathroom and kitchen areas leaving it sanitized and fresh for use
- Clean all carpets and floors using the necessary equipment and tools
- Sanitize work-surfaces desks and tables, including coffee tables and end tables
- Clean all doors and handles
- Remove all dust from a range of surfaces and polish if required
What does domestic deep cleaning involve?
For a deep clean service, we will provide all of the above, but also go the extra mile. Domestic deep cleaning will involve a wider range of additional services, including:
- pulling out the furniture and cleaning underneath and behind
- thoroughly washing walls and ceilings to get rid of any stains, marks or cobwebs and dirt.
- cleaning all door frames, picture frames and light fixtures
- removing any grease and dirt on any internal glass work and chrome, like mirrors and taps
- dusting and cleaning all radiators and skirting boards
A deep clean will leave your home gleaming and radiant. For more information or to book a deep clean for your home or residence, get in touch with the team today, here at Cleaning North West.