If you are a private landlord in Preston, offering student accommodation, it could be a good idea to arrange regular cleaning. Whether that’s once a week, once a month, or at the end of every term, here at Cleaning North West, we have the flexible cleaning solutions for you. But why would you pay for your property to be cleaned? Especially while the students are still living there? Well, there are a number of reasons, and situations, where this can be a great idea. As a result, we have produced this guide to regular cleaning for student accommodation.
Advantages of regular cleaning for student accommodation
So, cleaning your student accommodation on a regular basis, while you still have tenants, can be a good option for a number of reasons, including:
- minimise damage- if your students are messy, dirty, or unruly, a regular cleaner can keep on top of this, so that any damage at the end of the academic year is minimal. A regular cleaner can also inform you about the condition of the property, so that you can take action should you need to.
- look great all year round- its not ideal, but sometimes you will need to show students around your property, while your current students are still occupying it. A property that is clean and tidy will always be more desirable than a property that is unkempt. And this means you shouldnt have any problems lining up future tenants, half way through the year.
- responsibility- the presence of a cleaner can help students to feel more responsible, and take more responsibility for any mess that they create. And as a result, they can start treating their accommodation more respectfully.
Regular cleaning for student accommodation involves:
- Cleaning all shared areas such as living rooms, kitchens, hallways and bathrooms- we would not clean individual bedrooms
- Vacuuming and mopping floors as appropriate
- Cleaning all surfaces
- Cleaning windows and doors
Before your cleaner arrives at your student accommodation, it is a good idea to inform your tenants first. Why not get in touch with the team today, here at Cleaning North West, for more information?