When it comes to dogs, they are well renowned for being mans best friend. And in a bid to reduce workplace stress and anxiety, and improve the office morale, dogs are increasingly welcome into a range of offices. But keeping a clean office can be challenging enough, without the addition of dogs. So what can you do? Well, here at at Cleaning North West, we are Preston’s leading professional cleaners. From office cleaning and student accommodation, to domestic and retail cleaning, we are the team you can count on for a thorough cleaning service. And this is our guide to how to keep a dog friendly office clean.
How to keep a dog friendly office clean
- Keep emergency cleaning supplies on hand- with dogs in the office, anything could happen. You need to be prepared for spot cleaning, as and when required. This could include cleaning sprays, sponges, doggy bags and rubber gloves.
- Keep your office window open- the way your office smells is an important consideration. Opening the window can help to allow fresh air to flow around the room and keep your office smelling fresh. After lunch is a great time to open the window for a period of time, as this will get rid of all the food smells too.
- Vacuum regularly- from food to dirt, your carpets and floors can become dirty quite quickly. Throwing some four legged friends into the mix creates further mess too, so its important to keep your floors clean. Daily vacuuming or mopping can be a great way to keep your office clean.
Hire the professionals
A professional cleaning team, like ours here at Cleaning North West, can be a great choice for tackling a dog friendly office. You can expect:
- Thorough cleaning of all office areas including the kitchen, bathroom and any staff or break rooms.
- Vacuuming and cleaning of all floors using products designed to fight bacteria, and keep your floors clean, no matter how many dogs share your office.
- Reliable cleaning of all small details including light switches, internal glass, office desk phones, and office chairs, among many others.
So for professional, thorough office cleaning, get in touch with the team today, here at Cleaning North West.