The entrance to your office building is the first thing that any new clients, customers, investors or employees will see. And as a result, this space will be the basis for any impressions formed about your company as a whole. So if you want to get off on the right foot, and make a great impression, your office entrance, reception or welcome space needs to be perfect. And clean. But how clean is your office entrance? Well, here at Cleaning North West. We are Preston’s leading office cleaning team, and we provide a range of services to suit the requirements of your company. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about cleaning your office entrance.
How clean is your office entrance?
Most entrances to offices might look clean on the surface, but if you dig deeper you will probably find:
- fingermarks or grease on the glass, especially around the door handles
- dirt and debris in the carpet or runners
- dusty windowsills or skirting boards
- dusty or dirty blinds
These minor details will be more difficult for you or your employees to notice, but for new people entering the building, these small details can form a significant part of their impression. So what can you do?
Professional office cleaning
As part of a professional office cleaning service, your office entrance and reception will be cleaned to high industry standards. This will include:
- cleaning floors and carpets
- cleaning all interior glass
- cleaning and sanitising doors and surfaces
- removing dust and cobwebs from light fixtures, door frames and windowsills
In addition, professional office cleaning will ensure:
- your office kitchen is sanitary and clean
- the office toilets are clean and sanitised
- office desks, chairs, surfaces and floors are clean
For professional office cleaning you can count on, across Preston and the North West, get in touch with the professionals today, here at Cleaning North West.