Here at Cleaning North West, we are expert cleaners. Whether it’s commercial or domestic, we have the perfect tools for the job. So if you are leaving your office facility, or you’re hoping to claim your deposit back on your rented property, a deep clean might be a good idea. After all, its easy for a property to become unclean and unhygienic. As a result, we have produced this guide to end of lease cleaning.
Our team at Cleaning North West are seasoned professionals with all the necessary tools and tricks to get your property looking like new. This is definitely something you need to aim for when it comes to the end of your lease. We also work to your deadline, so you don’t need to worry about being caught out. We will work quickly and appropriately and aim to disrupt your routine and schedule as little as possible.
End of lease cleaning doesn’t just require the typical daily cleaning tasks we might implement. Instead, there are some pretty stringent cleaning tasks we will perform. These include:
• Removing dirt, debris, smudges and grease marks from internal windows and mirrors.
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms, including toilets, urinals and sinks as well as floor and doors
• All floors vacuumed, cleaned, swept, mopped and polished, depending on the floor type and requirements
• Steam cleaning of soft coverings and furnishings, as well as carpet cleaning
• Polishing of stainless steel to leave all surfaces and finishings gleaming and sterilized
• All communal areas like staff rooms, kitchens and cafeteria areas thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as required.
• Paintwork wiped and cleaned to remove marks and stains, and any paintwork adjustments made
• Waste removal
For more information about our end of lease cleaning, get in touch with the experts today, here at Cleaning North West.