If you have a hectic schedule, packed with work, childcare and keeping fit or socializing, then domestic cleaning can become difficult to keep on top of. After all, who wants to spend their only rest period catching up on cleaning? But it doesn’t have to be such a core. In fact, there are a number of small things you can do every day, to keep on top of your domestic cleanliness. Here at Cleaning North West, we are Preston’s leading cleaning professionals. And this is our guide to domestic cleaning routines for busy lives.
Domestic cleaning routines for busy lives
So, how can you fit small but essential cleaning jobs into your daily life? Well, here are some of our tips:
- When you turn the lights off for bed, spend 5 minutes putting misplaced items back where they should be. If you have children, encourage them to do the same with their toys, before they go up to bed too.
- After your shower, spray bathroom cleaner over the base and the tiles. and let the shower run for an extra 2 minutes.
- When making your morning coffee or breakfast, and waiting for the kettle to boil, give your work-surfaces a quick wipe with an antibacterial surface cleaner.
- If you don’t have a dishwasher, wash and dry your dishes as you use them instead of allowing them to pile up.
- If you do have a dishwasher make sure to use a service wash regularly to keep your dishes clean and sanitary.
Following these simple, fast and effective cleaning routines can help your home look great, every time you come home.
For the larger household jobs, like vacuuming, scrubbing bathrooms and kitchens, and making sure your home is spotless and gleaming, why not hire a professional cleaning team? Like us here at Cleaning North West. We can offer flexible, regular cleaning services, tailored to your specific requirements. Why not get in touch today?