Whether your business is expanding into larger offices, or you’re just getting started with your first office, pre-move cleaning could be a great option. But what is pre-move cleaning? And what are the advantages of pre-move office cleaning? Well, here at Cleaning North West, we are Preston’s leading office cleaning team. And we offer a range of office cleaning solutions for businesses and companies of all sizes. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about pre-move office cleaning.
What is pre-move office cleaning?
Pre-move office cleaning involves hiring a professional cleaning team to thoroughly clean and sanitize your office space, before all your equipment and furniture moves in. This can involve:
- floor and carpet cleaning
- any surface cleaning
- window and glass cleaning
- toilet and kitchen cleaning
It also encompasses cleaning after any building work has been carried out. For example, if you have added or removed a stud partition, before you move in, pre-move office cleaning can help make sure any building or construction dust and mess is removed.
What are the advantages of pre-move office cleaning?
There are several advantages to hiring a professional office cleaning team, before you move in. These include:
- Ensuring a safe working environment- walking into an unfamiliar location, with all your furniture and equipment can be risky. You cant be sure how the space has been left after the last tenants, and hazards like lose cables and wires can be dangerous. You need to know that the space is clean and safe, especially for the equipment, before you move in. Pre-move office cleaning can help ensure that it is.
- Save time- instead of having to divide your time between cleaning your new office, and running your business, you can focus solely on the business. And leave the cleaning to the professionals. This helps you save time, and can help you stick to a moving schedule or timetable.
For more information or to book a professional pre-move office cleaning, get in touch with the team today, here at Cleaning North West.